Monday, March 5, 2012

For You

This blog is for you today.  It isn't about me, but about you.  That stronghold that Satan has on you needs to be broken.  God is waiting, arm stretched out, to pull you from the mud and mire.  God wants to help you discover the freedom that he has already given you if you are his child.  Freedom is a step away.  But, you have to start today.  Please don't wait for tomorrow.  Please allow God to do great work in you. 
The battle is not an easy one.  At times it feels like you will never make it through, but you can do it.  Step by step and day by day, you will discover what grace is about and what freedom feels like.  Listen to this song. Absorb it.  It is written for you, my friend.
 

For those of you that have taken the courage to step into the battle, I am praying for you.  I am proud of you.  Believe me when I say that the freedom and peace that you find at the end is so much better than anything that you are clinging to right now.  Keep striving.  Keep trusting.  Keep believing that God will give you enough strength to make it through.
I pray that all of you, no matter where you are in your battle for freedom, know that I am here to support you and to encourage you.  I am only a phone call or a email away.  Please do not hesitate to reach out.  Sometimes that is the hardest part, but it is always better to have someone in the battle with you.  Remember, Christ has set you free and you are free indeed!

If you need some motivation and encouragement through song, check out Mandissa's album What if We Were Real.  The whole album is AMAZING!  (Thanks to my friends that recommended it to me.  It has been a source of inspiration during those dreaded times at the gym!)

No comments:

Post a Comment