Monday, April 23, 2012

ONEderland


Today I hit ONEderland!  I have been waiting for this day for a long, long time!  I just want to take a minute to reflect on who has gotten me here.  In Deuteronomy 4:9 it reminds us to be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live.  I have to be careful to always remember that I only got here because of the strength the Lord has given me.  There is no way that my weak, addicted soul could have accomplished this. 
So, today I give all the glory of this number to my Lord.  It has been a road filled with ups and downs.  A road with many struggles and lots of lessons learned.  But, it has been a glorious journey and it isn't over yet!  Step by step, God is leading me to victory. 
He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.  Philippians 1:6
Today, I will celebrate the victory that has been given to me, but I will also keep my eyes on the completion of this journey.  God isn't done with me yet! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your recent weight loss victory! I know the feeling of ONEderland! May God give you the strength to carry on, even on those days when eating french fries and drinking milkshakes is more appealing than working out!

    ReplyDelete