Saturday, July 16, 2011

Two Month Update

Today is my two month "surgiversary".  I am far enough out now that I am LOVING MY SLEEVE!  I can tell that all swelling has gone down.  I haven't vomited in over a week(which is a huge accomplishment for me).  It is working it's magic.  The weight is coming off and so are the inches.  I decided to take some pictures this morning.  Not sure how much you can actually tell, but documentation has been made.  I am down 37 pounds and 27 inches.  PRAISE THE LORD! 




I just want to give God all the glory in this.  I am so glad that he led me to this tool to help me overcome my addiction.  It is the best decision I have ever made for myself.  I have so much more to learn and so much more to overcome, but God is teaching me everyday.  I am changing myself from the inside out.  I may have lost weight, but the biggest thing I have gained over the last 2 months is PEACE.  Unbelievable peace.  Thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

  1. I see the difference and I'm SOOOO proud of you and how far you've come emotionally through this as well. <3 you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good Mary!!!! What an amazing transformation so far. So proud of you and for sharing this journey with all of us. It has been a blessing to watch your transformation inside and out!

    ReplyDelete