Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Strength

I am worn out.  I am physically and spiritually drained.  This week has been such a busy week with both VBS going on and company in town.  I pray today for strength to make it through the week.  Strength to continue on through the weekend as we travel to a wedding.  Strength to make it to Tuesday when I can finally crash. 
Are you in the same place?  I know that most at my church are.  They are giving there heart and souls to the children this week.  VBS can be such a physically draining task.  So, today, I pray for them strength as well. 
I love you, O Lord, my strength.   Psalm 18:1
God is our strength.  He will sustain me through out the coming days.  He will sustain you on whatever path you are walking on.  Call out to him and let him carry you.  I know I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment